Date(s) - 05/02/2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Make a Super Cute Pair (light switch and plug cover) in Any Color and Pattern of Your Choice on Wednesdays or Fridays from 5:30-7:30 pm. Everything You Need to Make this Project is Included (Class Instructor, All Glass, Light and Plug Plates and Use of Tools and Supplies) Message Me or Book a Ticket Below via PayPal If You Are Interested. Seating is Limited to 10. Perfect for Stained Glass Beginners. Instructor: Varies
- Class registration will be open until 11pm the day before class to allow time for the instructor to prepare class materials. Please reserve your spots in class early
- Hard toe shoes are recommended. You are also welcome to bring your own safety glasses, but they will be provided for use during the class if you don’t bring a pair
- Please be on time to class, class instruction will begin promptly to ensure enough time for everyone to finish their project
- You can either use Paypal via online registration, or pay during class (all forms of payment are accepted)
- Note: Parking is limited in front of the building. There is parking behind the building as well. Please text or call Adrienne at 865-805-8364 with questions or other requests.